Learning & Development Program Manager
Linda is a lifelong learner dedicated to the development of individuals, teams, and organizations. At RDA, she promotes our core value of continuous learning through the design and implementation of our staff onboarding and development programs, championing staff engagement efforts, and streamlining our systems and processes. In addition, Linda serves as a senior consultant on our client projects, lending her expertise on strategic planning, change management, and leadership development.
Prior to joining RDA, Linda was an operations specialist at a start-up marketing and design firm. In her tenure there, she created standard operating procedures for daily project management activities. Doing so greatly reduced the ambiguity of the fast-paced workplace and increased the efficiency in client and vendor interactions. Her contributions helped the company grow from an annual revenue of $300,000 to $9 million, becoming one of Inc. Magazine’s 100 fastest-growing businesses and one of Counselor’s best places to work.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Psychology – Alliant International University at San Francisco
- Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology – Alliant International University at San Francisco
- Bachelor of Science in Cognitive Neuroscience/Experimental Psychology – Saint Mary’s College of California
- California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development: Workforce Education and Training Evaluation
- Mount Diablo Unified School District: Collaborative for Academics, Recreation & Enrichment for Students (CARES) Evaluation
- Mount Diablo Unified School District: School Improvement Grants Evaluation
- Napa County Executive Office: Trainings and Facilitation
- New Haven Unified School District: Race to the Top Evaluation
- San Jose Mayor’s Gang Prevention Task Force: Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Evaluation
- Santa Clara County Social Services Agency Department of Employment and Benefits Services: Organizational Development
- Santa Barbara County Education Office Migrant Education Program Needs Assessment
- Southwest Bay Area Career Pathway Consortium: Data Alignment Strategy