We are actively working to provide you with timely and relevant tools to help enhance your service delivery and operations.
Making the Most of Zoom as a Participant
Preventing Zoombombings as a Meeting Host
Staying Engaged while Working Remotely
Active Listening: 12 Techniques to Try
Maintaining Organizational Mental Health while Social Distancing
Services to Support COVID-19 Response Efforts:
For Social Services Agencies
For Behavioral Health Agencies
For Criminal Justice Agencies
Information for other types of agencies will be posted soon!
Free LinkedIn Learning Courses:
Menu of Courses Relevant to COVID-19
Over the last decade, RDA has built a robust mechanism to centralize funding notifications into a single location. This grant research tool receives notifications daily on available funding from federal, state, and local governments; corporations; and foundations that span the health and human services spectrum. Examples of available funding opportunities include:
Federal Communications Commission COVID-19 Telehealth Program for healthcare providers
- Programs must support one or more of the three stated objectives:
- Strengthening local and national healthcare infrastructure to meet increased demand and protect frontline health workers
- Establishing digital platforms for COVID-19 related data collection, remote delivery of healthcare and effective dissemination of important public health information
- Creating or enhancing new community health programs specific to the pandemic response
- Grant request amounts should be in the range of $100,000 and $250,000.
- Priority will be given to efforts focused on geographies where Novartis has a physical presence and where there is an acute need, including, but not limited to, NJ, MA, CA, IL, NC, and NY.
Funders’ Collaborative on Youth Organizing (FCYO)
- Possible uses of funds include, but are not limited to:
- Technology (software or hardware) or training to pivot to remote/digital organizing
- Support for staff or youth member needs (direct material aid, wellness programs, etc.)
- Organizing mutual aid or community resilience projects
- Organizing campaigns for a just response to the crisis (end evictions, expand benefits, empty the jails, etc.)
- Size of grants: Grants will be up to $2,000 based on budget and need. FCYO has an initial pool of $50,000 for this fund, but will continue to raise funds with the possibility of expanding the number and size of grants.
U.S. Department of Labor National Farmworker Jobs Program
- Department of Labor will award grants to organizations providing career services, training services, youth services, related assistance services, and housing assistance to eligible migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their dependents.
- Deadline: May 14
Goggio Family Foundation
- Program Areas include:
- Community Development and Social Change
- Environmental Preservation
- Up to $20,000
- Deadline: LOIs due August 1
RDA offers grant research and funding opportunity identification services! If you are interested in receiving customized funding research for your organization, please contact us to discuss your needs and RDA pricing for this service.
If there are other resources that would be especially helpful to you, please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs.