At RDA, our people are our best asset. To keep our staff engaged, we provide a number of competitive benefits.
Our employees have access to the health benefits needed to provide a sense of security for them and their families.
- 100% RDA sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical expenses include wide range of eligible expenses including massage therapy and chiropractic care
To help our employees manage their lives both at work and at home, RDA offers benefits that help promote balance.
- Generous time off policy (vacation and sick leave, and holidays)
- Employee Assistance Program benefits
- Standing desks
Our employees are in all stages of life and we make sure to accommodate the needs of them and their families.
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate childcare needs
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for dependent care expenses
- Generous leave policies in the event of a family member’s illness
Financial security is important, and we offer benefits aimed at increasing flexibility.
- 401k, with RDA discretionary match after 2 years of employment
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transit and parking expenses
We want our employees to see RDA as a long term career, so we take their development seriously.
- Opportunities for continuous learning, both internally and externally
- Ongoing support from a member of senior staff focusing on your professional development
In the case of an emergency, we make sure our staff and their families have the support and security they need.
- RDA sponsored long- and short-term disability insurance
- RDA sponsored life and AD&D insurance